The business problem was that the company was using a generic blogging engine that kept running into issues. I was tasked with creating our own system. I migrated our existing written content from a php blog hosted on Godaddy over to a Ruby on Rails app hosted on Heroku. The process involved a content audit, then the wireframing and interaction design. I began with setting up a open source Ruby on Rails CMS that I modified. Then I added all of the written content. The images were previously hosted on Godaddy, so I migrated those over to Amazon S3. After all of the content was ready, I added users and set up permissions for contributors. Disqus was implemented as the commenting system. All of the front end code is custom and optimized for mobile. There were NO frameworks such as Twitter bootstrap or Foundation because they would weigh down performance. A different designer created the header and various graphics in the blog. But I created the CSS styles to the blog, such as the body, navigation, and fonts.